Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Changes

So I apologize for those who may actually read these haha this is my first post since July, it has been busy busy busy with lots of changes....sounds a little like the weather doesn't it.
Anyways, Amy, my sister, is moving up to Courtenay where Rich is right now. Rich has a job at Northgate Foursquare doing the media and what not.
I have been put mostly in charge of the youth group here in Vic. Jansen is in leadership as well helping me out and I feel like God has something incredible he wants to do so I'm really excited about it. I'll have to work hard to make sure that I can balance youth, worship, work, and my personal God time but I know that I'm in a great place right now.
God has really blessed me and that's what has been going on in a nutshell....in my next blog I will fill you in on the Renovations at our house. It's a hilarious gong show and I'll fill you in later.
Bye for now!

No comments: